Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,500 Gift Card!
Earn Online CME with this Activity on Evidence-Based Updates for the Clinician
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this online CME activity on Evidence-Based Updates for the Clinician. In this online self-assessment activity, you’ll earn CME credits by answering more than 900 case-style review questions. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn up to 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ towards your continuing education requirements. This CME activity is targeted to advanced healthcare practitioners and the content is mapped out to the NCCPA’s PANRE exam blueprint.
Earn CME Credits
- 45 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Evidence-Based Updates for the Clinician Board Review Topics Covered:
- Infectious Disease
- Reproductive System
- Renal/Urinary and Male Reproductive Systems
- Gastrointestinal and Nutrition
- Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat
- Psychiatry/Behavioral Science
Key Evidence-Based Updates for the Clinician CME Activity Features
Contributing Medical Faculty of the Evidence-Based Updates for the Clinician CME
- Jordan G. Roberts, PA-C
Stated Evidence-Based Updates for the Clinician CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Understand the current best practices in ambulatory and hospital care.
- Select appropriate imaging and diagnostic tools for evaluation.
- Implement evidence-based therapies, including pharmacotherapeutics, in their practices.
How do I earn Evidence-Based Updates for the Clinician CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Evidence-Based Updates for the Clinician CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 0% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsBoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 45 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Evidence-Based Updates for the Clinician CME info found here.