Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Otolaryngology (ENT) CME
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Otolaryngology (ENT) CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 1300 board-quality review questions and cases in Otolaryngology (ENT) and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn up to 54 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 54 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date Board-quality questions and cases with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Otolaryngology MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Head and Neck
- Plastic and Reconstructive
- Clinical Fundamentals
Contributing Medical Faculty
- Karen Cooper, MD
Stated Otolaryngology/ENT CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Provide current guideline-based approaches to the topics presented
- Improve your ability to diagnose and manage patients in these areas
- Incorporate evidence-based changes into your practice
How do I earn Otolaryngology CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Otolaryngology CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsThe University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 54 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Otolaryngology CME info found here.