Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Pain Medicine CME Online Review
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Pain Medicine CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 600 board-quality review questions and cases in Pain Medicine and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn up to 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 45 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date Board-quality questions and cases with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Pain Medicine MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Assessment and Psychology of Pain
- Headache and Facial Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Tissue Pain
- Treatment of Pain - Other methods
- Treatment of Pain - Pharmacological
- Visceral Pain
- General Principles
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Kimberly Haynes-Henson, MD, UNMC
Stated Pain Medicine CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand the pharmacology of common medications used for pain management
- Describe anatomy, risks, and benefits of interventional pain procedures
- Understand the anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of pain transmission
- Assess the level and impact of pain states on the patient
- Diagnose and treat acute and chronic pain syndromes
How do I earn Pain Medicine CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Pain Medicine CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsThe University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 45 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Pain Medicine CME info found here.