Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,500 Gift Card!
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Pathology CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 1050 Pathology case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn up to 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and up to 60 SAM credits to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 60 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
- 60 SAM Credits
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key Pathology MOC CME Activity Features
Pathology MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Clinical Pathology - Microbiology
- Clinical Pathology - Lab Management
- Clinical Pathology - Hematology
- Clinical Pathology - Chemical Pathology
- Clinical Pathology - Blood Banking
- Clinical Pathology - Molecular Pathology
- Anatomic Pathology - General Pathology
- Anatomic Pathology - Breast
- Anatomic Pathology - Lab Management
- Anatomic Pathology - Alimentary Tract
- Anatomic Pathology - Respiratory Tract
- Anatomic Pathology - Female Genital and Placenta
- Anatomic Pathology - Skin
- Anatomic Pathology - ENT
- Anatomic Pathology - Forensics / Autopsy
- Anatomic Pathology - Genitourinary Tract
- Anatomic Pathology - Pediatric
- Anatomic Pathology - Neuropathology
- Anatomic Pathology - Bone and Soft Tissue
- Anatomic Pathology - Heme and Lymph Nodes
- Anatomic Pathology - Cardiovascular
- Anatomic Pathology - Eye
- Anatomic Pathology - Cytopathology
- Steven Hinrichs, MD, UNMC
Stated Pathology CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Determine an accurate histological diagnosis
- Determine appropriate interpretation as well as limitations for a variety of laboratory tests
- Identify common pitfalls encountered while making a pathological diagnosis
How do I earn Pathology CME Credits?
- Check your Pathology state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Pathology CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
This module is eligible for up to 60 American Board of Pathology SAM credit. One CME credit is equivalent to one SAM credit.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Pathology CME info found here.