Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,500 Gift Card!
OB/GYN CME Online Course
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this OBGYN CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 1150 OBGYN case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn up to 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 45 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
OBGYN MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Primary Care-Osteoporosis
- GYN-Premalignant Conditions
- OB-Abnormal Fetal Growth
- GYN-Trophoblastic Disease
- OB-Hematologic, Neoplastic, Derm and Endocrine
- Primary Care - Lifestyle Modification
- Primary Care-Benign Breast
- Primary Care-Preventive Care
- GYN-Abnormal Cytology
- Other-Basic Science
- Primary Care-Menopause and Perimenopause
- OB-Induction of Labor
- Primary Care-PCOS
- GYN-Uterine Myomas and Tumors
- GYN-Benign Conditions
- OB-Antepartum Care
- OB-Surgical Conditions in Pregnancy
- GYN-Chronic Pelvic Pain
- GYN-Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
- Primary Care-Lesbian Health Issues
- GYN-Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- GYN-Pelvic Relaxation and Defects
- GYN-Emergency Care
- OB-Intrapartum Care
- OB-Fetal Assessment
- OB-Postpartum Care
- OB-Prenatal Diagnosis and Care
- OB-Multifetal Gestation
- GYN-Diagnostic Procedures
- Primary Care-Sexuality
- Primary Care-Pediatric and Adolescent
- OB-Psychiatric Disorders
- OB-Dystocia and Fetal Lie
- GYN-Postoperative Care
- OB-Ultrasound and Imaging
- GYN-Major Surgeries
- GYN-Minor Surgeries
- OB-Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Disorders
- OB-Preterm Labor
- Primary Care-Urinary Tract Infections
- GYN-Invasive Neoplasias
- OB-Hypertensive Disorders
- Primary Care-Amenorrhea
- GYN-Congenital Abnormalities
- OB-Pregnancy Loss
- Primary Care-Endocrinology
- GYN-Preoperative Care
- OB-Operative OB, Forceps
- Primary Care-Domestic Violence
- GYN-Acute Pelvic Pain
- OB-Emergency OB
- OB-Postterm Pregnancy
- Primary Care-Fertility
- OB-Care of Neonate
- Primary Care-Family Planning
- Primary Care-Vulvar Disorders
- GYN-Sexually Transmitted Infections
- GYN-Coexisting Medical and Psychiatric Conditions
- GYN-Ovarian Neoplasms
- GYN-Ectopic Pregnancy
Stated OBGYN CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the different stages of pregnancy
- Describe the range of available treatments available for female patients
- Recognize and diagnose common disorders of the reproductive system
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Jennifer Griffin, MD, UNMC
How do I earn OBGYN CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the OBGYN CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsBoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 45 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further OBGYN CME info found here.