Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,500 Gift Card!
OB/GYN CME Online Course
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this OBGYN CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 1150 OBGYN case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn up to 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 45 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
OBGYN MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- GYN-Major Surgeries
- Primary Care-Endocrinology
- Primary Care-Menopause and Perimenopause
- GYN-Ectopic Pregnancy
- GYN-Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Primary Care-Vulvar Disorders
- Primary Care-Pediatric and Adolescent
- GYN-Ovarian Neoplasms
- Primary Care-Family Planning
- Primary Care-Benign Breast
- OB-Fetal Assessment
- GYN-Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
- GYN-Minor Surgeries
- Primary Care-PCOS
- Primary Care-Fertility
- GYN-Invasive Neoplasias
- GYN-Trophoblastic Disease
- OB-Care of Neonate
- OB-Prenatal Diagnosis and Care
- OB-Ultrasound and Imaging
- OB-Intrapartum Care
- OB-Hypertensive Disorders
- OB-Hematologic, Neoplastic, Derm and Endocrine
- OB-Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Disorders
- OB-Surgical Conditions in Pregnancy
- OB-Multifetal Gestation
- OB-Abnormal Fetal Growth
- OB-Preterm Labor
- OB-Induction of Labor
- OB-Operative OB, Forceps
- GYN-Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- GYN-Benign Conditions
- GYN-Emergency Care
- GYN-Uterine Myomas and Tumors
- OB-Emergency OB
- OB-Postpartum Care
- Other-Basic Science
- GYN-Pelvic Relaxation and Defects
- GYN-Postoperative Care
- GYN-Preoperative Care
- OB-Antepartum Care
- OB-Psychiatric Disorders
- Primary Care-Amenorrhea
- Primary Care-Sexuality
- GYN-Abnormal Cytology
- GYN-Coexisting Medical and Psychiatric Conditions
- GYN-Acute Pelvic Pain
- GYN-Congenital Abnormalities
- OB-Postterm Pregnancy
- OB-Pregnancy Loss
- Primary Care-Lesbian Health Issues
- Primary Care-Osteoporosis
- OB-Dystocia and Fetal Lie
- GYN-Premalignant Conditions
- Primary Care-Domestic Violence
- Primary Care-Urinary Tract Infections
- GYN-Diagnostic Procedures
- GYN-Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Primary Care-Preventive Care
- Primary Care - Lifestyle Modification
Stated OBGYN CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the different stages of pregnancy
- Describe the range of available treatments available for female patients
- Recognize and diagnose common disorders of the reproductive system
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Jennifer Griffin, MD, UNMC
How do I earn OBGYN CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the OBGYN CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsBoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 45 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further OBGYN CME info found here.