Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Psychiatry CME Online
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Psychiatry CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with 1200 board-quality review questions and cases in Psychiatry and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40 hours of ABPN Self Assessment credits (SA) to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
- 40 ABPN SA credits
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date Board-quality questions and cases with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Psychiatry MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Developmental Processes and Development Through the Life Cycle
- Eating Disorders
- Depressive disorders and bipolar disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
- Sexual and Gender Disorders
- Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders
- Factitious Disorders
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Disorders Due to Another Medical Condition
- Dissociative Disorders
- Non-Pharmacological Treatments
- Video Vignettes
- Clinical Science, Genetics
- Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
- Neurocognitive disorders
- Sleep-wake disorders
Contributing Medical Faculty
- Weiran Wu, MD
Stated Psychiatry CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe current guideline-based approaches based on the DSM-V
- Incorporate evidence-based changes into their psychopharmacology practices
- Diagnose and manage patients more effectively across a spectrum of disorders
How do I earn Psychiatry CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Psychiatry CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsThe University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Psychiatry CME info found here.
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology has reviewed the BoardVitals Psychiatry activity and has approved the program as a part of a comprehensive Self-Assessment program, which is mandated by the ABMS as a necessary component of maintenance of certification.
This module is eligible for 40 American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) SA credits. One CME credit is equivalent to one ABPN SA credit.