For a limited time, take 20% OFF* your purchase of board review question banks and CME activities.
*THANKS20 applies to purchases over $100 and excludes CME add-ons. Restrictions apply. Cannot be combined with other offers.
20% Off Board Review & CME
Copy Promo Code
Psychiatry CME Online
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Psychiatry CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with 1200 Psychiatry case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40 hours of ABPN Self Assessment credits (SA) to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 40 ABPN SA credits
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key Psychiatry MOC CME Activity Features
Psychiatry MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Developmental Processes and Development Through the Life Cycle
- Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Elimination Disorders
- Depressive disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
- Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders
- Diagnostic Procedures
- Other conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention
- Dissociative Disorders
- Non-Pharmacological Treatments
- Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
- Neurocognitive disorders
- Sleep-wake disorders
- Bipolar and related disorders
- Sexual dysfunction
- Gender dysphoria
- Paraphilic disorders
- Neurologic disorders
- Dimension 2 topics without a corresponding Dimension 1 topic
- Systems-based Practice
- Professionalism, ethics, and the law
- Neuroscience and mechanisms of disease
- Behavioral/social sciences and psychosocial mechanisms of disease
- Clinical aspects of psychiatric and neuropsychiatric disorders
- Diagnostic procedures
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Practice-based learning and improvement
Contributing Medical Faculty
- Weiran Wu, MD
Stated Psychiatry CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe current guideline-based approaches based on the DSM-V
- Incorporate evidence-based changes into their psychopharmacology practices
- Diagnose and manage patients more effectively across a spectrum of disorders
How do I earn Psychiatry CME Credits?
- Check your Psychiatry state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Psychiatry CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Psychiatry CME info found here.
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology has reviewed the BoardVitals Psychiatry activity and has approved the program as a part of a comprehensive Self-Assessment program, which is mandated by the ABMS as a necessary component of maintenance of certification. This module is eligible for 40 American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) SA credits. One CME credit is equivalent to one ABPN SA credit.