Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Family Medicine CME Online Activity
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Family Medicine CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 2000 Family Medicine case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 100 AAFP Prescribed credits to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
- 100 Prescribed credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Family Medicine MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Infectious Disease
- Allergy and Immunology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Pulmonary / Critical Care
- Rheumatology / Orthopedics
- Endocrinology / Metabolism
- Population-Based Care
- General Medicine
- Geriatrics and Palliative
- Muscuoskeletal and Sports Medicine
- Ambulatory Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Hospital Medicine
- Reproductive - Male
- Women's Health
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Carolyn Lopez, MD
- Kristen Fuller, MD
- Kim Levitt, MD
- Cristine Moroz, MD
Stated Family Medicine CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Provide current guideline-based approaches to the topics presented
- Improve your ability to diagnose and manage patients in these areas
- Incorporate evidence-based changes into your practice
How do I earn Family Medicine CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Family Medicine CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsBoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Family Medicine CME info found here.
This Enduring Material activity, Online Family Medicine Question Bank Based On The ABFM Blueprint, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 100.00 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. AAFP certification begins 02/23/2018. Term of approval is for one year from this date. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.