Family Medicine CME Online Activity
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Family Medicine CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 2450 Family Medicine case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 100 AAFP Prescribed credits to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 100 Elective credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key Family Medicine MOC CME Activity Features
Family Medicine MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Endocrinology / Metabolism
- Population-Based Care
- Reproductive - Male
- Reproductive-Female B
- Patient Based Systems
- Special sensory
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Carolyn Lopez, MD
- Kristen Fuller, MD
- Kim Levitt, MD
- Cristine Moroz, MD
Stated Family Medicine CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Provide current guideline-based approaches to the topics presented
- Improve your ability to diagnose and manage patients in these areas
- Incorporate evidence-based changes into your practice
How do I earn Family Medicine CME Credits?
- Check your Family Medicine state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Family Medicine CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
This Enduring Material activity, Online Family Medicine Question Bank Based On The ABFM Blueprint, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 100.00 Elective credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. AAFP certification beginning 1/1/2021 through 12/31/2022. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Family Medicine CME info found here.