General Surgery CME Online
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Surgery CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 1050 Surgery case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 60 MOC points
- 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key Surgery MOC CME Activity Features
Surgery MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Thoracic Surgery
- Skin and Soft Tissue
- Pediatric Surgery
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Alimentary Tract
- Surgical Critical Care
- Applied Science
- Surgical Specialties
Contributing Medical Faculty
- Cory Barrat, MD
- Chandrakanth Are, MD
Stated General Surgery CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the risks and benefits of surgical options.
- Recognize and address common surgical complications.
- Describe the range of surgical techniques that are currently available and assess the context in which the techniques should be used.
How do I earn Surgery CME Credits?
- Check your Surgery state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Surgery CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Surgery CME info found here.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 60 MOC points in the American Board of Surgery Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.