Preventive Medicine CME Online Activity
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Preventive Medicine CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 550 Preventive Medicine case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40 ABPM LLSA MOC credits to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 40 ABPM LLSA Credits
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Select your plan
Test Drive a Free Sample
Key Preventive Medicine MOC CME Activity Features
Preventive Medicine MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Health Services Management (Systems-Based Practice)
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Clinical Preventive Medicine
- Behavior and Mental Health
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Paul DeFlorio, MD
- Sylvie Stacy, MD
Stated Learning Objectives for the Preventive Medicine CME Activity
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge across specialty areas such as epidemiology, biostatistics, mental health, and clinical preventive medicine.
- Apply principles or regulations to situations faced by specialists.
- Define and classify topics across the specialty area that occur in practice.
How do I earn Preventive Medicine CME Credits?
- Check your Preventive Medicine state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Preventive Medicine CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 75% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
Learn more about the Preventive Medicine MOC Board Exam on the blog
Easiest Ways to Earn Preventive Medicine CME Credits
With everyone becoming busier these days, earning Preventive Medicine CME hours may get placed on the back burner and forgotten until time is almost up.Read More
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Preventive Medicine CME info found here.
The American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM) has approved this activity for a maximum of 40 LLSA credits towards American Board of Preventive Medicine MOC Part II requirements.