Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Nuclear Cardiology CME Online
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Nuclear Cardiology CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 300 Nuclear Cardiology case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn up to 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 15 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date Board-quality questions and cases with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Nuclear Cardiology Board Review Topics Covered:
- Physics and Instrumentation
- Radiation Safety
- Nuclear Cardiology Diagnostic Tests and Procedures/Protocols
- General Cardiology As It Relates To Image Interpretation
- Risk Stratification
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Ventricular Function Imaging
- Myocardial Viability
Contributing Medical Faculty
- Brian Wosnitzer, MD
- Matt DeVries, MD (Accrediting Reviewer)
Stated Learning Objectives for the Neurology CME Activity
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Interpret image findings to make a diagnosis
- Recognize patient safety issues that arise in the context of medical imaging
- Understand pathophysiology, management, follow-up, and/or treatment of diseases pertinent to nuclear cardiology
- Apply imaging physics and basic science knowledge to improve image quality
How do I earn Nuclear Cardiology CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Nuclear Cardiology CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsThe University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Nuclear Cardiology CME info found here.