Pediatrics CME Online Self-Assessment Review
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Pediatrics CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 1700 Pediatrics case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 45 ABP MOC points
- 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key Pediatrics MOC CME Activity Features
Pediatrics MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Infectious Disease
- Allergy and Immunology
- Adolescent Care
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Emergency and Critical Care
- Fetal and Neonatal Care
- Gastroenterology (GI)
- Genetics, Dysmorphology, and Metabolic Disorders
- Nephrology, Fluids, and Electrolytes
- Growth and Milestones
- Preventive Pediatrics/Well-child Care
- Mental and Behavioral Health
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Urology and Genital Disorders
- Psychosocial Issues
Contributing Medical Faculty
- Erin Duchan, MD
- Bryce A. Mendelsohn, MD
- Andrea Paul, MD
Stated Pediatrics CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Provide current guideline-based approaches to the topics presented
- Improve your ability to diagnose and manage patients in these areas
- Incorporate evidence-based changes into your practice
How do I earn Pediatrics CME Credits?
- Check your Pediatrics state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Pediatrics CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn 45 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 45 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Pediatrics CME info found here.