Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,500 Gift Card!
Anesthesiology CME Online Activity
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Anesthesiology CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 950 Anesthesiology case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 50 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Anesthesiology Advanced Board Review Topics Covered:
- Basic Sciences
- Regional Anesthesia and Special Techniques
- Special Topics (ECT, organ donors, ethics, legal)
- Ambulatory Surgery
- GI and Hepatic
- Anesthesia Procedures
- Plastic surgery
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Renal and Urinary
- CNS and PNS
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Radiologic Procedures
- Endocrine and Metabolic Systems
- Critical Care
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Joseph Baus, MD
Stated Learning Objectives for the Anesthesiology CME Activity
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Determine and explain the relevant anatomy, physiology, and pharmacology associated with anesthetic induction, maintenance, and emergence.
- Determine and explain the relevant anatomy, physiology, and pharmacology associated with critical care and emergency medicine.
- Determine and explain the relevant anatomy, physiology, and pharmacology associated with pain management.
- Describe the medical conditions which affect anesthetic risk by organ system.
- Identify the role of the medical management in relation to each medical condition’s effect on anesthetic risk.
How do I earn Anesthesiology Advanced CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Anesthesiology Advanced CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsBoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 50 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Anesthesiology Advanced CME info found here.