Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,500 Gift Card!
Dermatology CME Online Review
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Dermatology CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 1000 Dermatology case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references.
Earn CME Credits
- 70 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key Dermatology MOC CME Activity Features
Dermatology MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Infectious Disease
- Basic Science and Immunology
- Hair and Nails
- General Dermatology
- Rheumatic and Systemic Disease
- Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
Stated Dermatology CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate how to incorporate the management of patients based on histologic and clinical diagnoses.
- Evaluate immunofluorescence studies.
- Correctly identify general dermatology images.
- Describe the histologic evaluation of a broad spectrum of dermatologic disorders such as neoplasms, inflammatory conditions, and congenital diseases.
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Brady Bulian, MD
- Dhaval Bhanusali, MD
How do I earn Dermatology CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Dermatology CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
BoardVitals™ is solely responsible for this content. These questions are not a publication of the American Board of Dermatology (ABD), nor has ABD provided information to BoardVitals about ABD board exam content.
AccreditationsBoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 70 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Dermatology CME info found here.