Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine CME Online Activity
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 600 Pediatrics case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 45 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 40 ABIM MOC points
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Pulmonary - Obstructive Lung Disease
- Pulmonary - Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary - Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Disease (DPLD)
- Pulmonary - Sleep Medicine/Neuromuscular/Skeletal
- Pulmonary - Basic Science and Physiology
- Pulmonary - Epidemiology and Statistics
- Pulmonary - Infections
- Pulmonary - Neoplasms
- Pulmonary - Pleural Diseases
- Pulmonary - Quality, Safety, and Complications
- Pulmonary - Transplantation
- Pulmonary - Vascular
- Critical Care - Renal, Endocrine, and Metabolism
- Critical Care - Cardiovascular Disorders
- Critical Care - Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care - Infectious Disease
- Critical Care - Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Critical Care - Neurologic Disorders
- Critical Care - Hematologic and Oncologic Disorders
- Critical Care - Surgery, Trauma, and Transplantation
- Critical Care - Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Critical Care - Research, Administration, and Ethics
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Craig Piquette, MD, UNMC
Stated Learning Objectives for the Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine CME Activity
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Provide guideline and knowledge-based approaches to critical care situations involving the management of complex cardiac and pulmonary disease
- Evaluate and manage common and uncommon mechanisms and functions of the pulmonary system
- Investigate the underlying pathophysiology of pulmonary disease and basic science knowledge
- Describe common surgical and non-surgical procedures
- Explain each procedure’s indications, contraindications, and complications
How do I earn Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours. Members of the ABIM must log into their website to submit the number of hours stated on the certificate.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsSuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 40 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine CME info found here.