Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Echocardiography CME Online Review
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Echocardiography CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 450 Echocardiography case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 30 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
- Tara Brakke, MD, UNMC
Stated Echocardiography CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand basic ultrasound physics
- Identify common associations with congenital heart defects
- Quantify regurgitant lesions using echocardiography data
How do I earn Echocardiography CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Echocardiography CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsBoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Echocardiography CME info found here.