Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Cardiology CME Online Self-Assessment Course
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Cardiology CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 1300 board-quality review questions and cases in Cardiology and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 65 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 65 ABIM MOC Points to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 65 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
- 65 ABIM MOC points
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date Board-quality questions and cases with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Cardiology MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Aorta and PVD
- Congenital Disorders
- Hypertension and Pulmonary
- Pericardial Disease
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Valvular Disease
- ECG Interpretation and Coding
Contributing Medical Faculty
- Thomas Lambert, MD
- John Rhyner, MD
- Trek Lanahan, MD (Accrediting Only)
Stated Cardiology CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Make a diagnosis
- Order and interpret results
- Assess risk, determine prognosis, and apply principles from epidemiologic studies
- Describe the underlying pathophysiology of disease and basic science knowledge
How do I earn Cardiology CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Cardiology CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours. Members of the ABIM must log into their website to submit the number of hours stated on the certificate.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsThe University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 65 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Cardiology CME info found here.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 65 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.