Take up to 20% OFF all BoardVitals question banks during our Memorial Day Sale! But act fast - the savings end May 31st and exclude CME Pro Plus.
20% Off 6-Month Question Banks
Copy Promo Code
15% Off 3-Month Question Banks
Copy Promo Code
10% Off 1-Month Question Banks
Copy Promo Code
Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,500 Gift Card!
Hospital Medicine CME Online
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Hospital Medicine CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 1350 Hospital Medicine case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn up to 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and up to 70 ABIM MOC points to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 70 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
- 70 ABIM MOC points
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key Hospital Medicine MOC CME Activity Features
Hospital Medicine MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Pulmonary disease and critical care medicine
- Gastroenterologic and hepatic disorders
- Nephrologic and urologic disorders
- Endocrinologic disorders
- Hematologic and oncologic disorders
- Neurologic disorders
- Allergic, Immunologic, Dermatologic, and Rheumatologic Disorders
- Palliative care, Medical ethics, and Decision‐making
- Consultative Co‐Management
- Quality, Safety, and Clinical Reasoning
Contributing Medical Faculty
- Stephanie Camagila Reznick, MD
- Meg Burke, MD
Stated Learning Objectives for the Online Hospital Medicine CME Activity
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Utilize diagnostic reasoning expected of the certified hospitalist in the broad domain of the discipline.
- Demonstrate clinical judgement and decision-making skills.
- Identify appropriate inpatient and transitional care across diverse demographics.
How do I earn Hospital Medicine CME Credits?
- Check your Hospital Medicine state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Hospital Medicine CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours. Members of the ABIM, ABPath, ABP, and ABHONS MOC credits will be submitted to the respective board website by BoardVitals.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 70 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Hospital Medicine CME info found here.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 70 Medical Knowledge points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.