Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Emergency Medicine CME Online Assessment Course
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Emergency Medicine CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 600 Emergency Medicine case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 35 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Emergency Medicine MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Infectious Disease
- Immune System
- OB GYN
- Renal and Urogenital
- Thoracic and Respiratory
- Endocrine, Metabolic, Nutritional
- GI and Abdominal
- Head and ENT
- Professional and Legal Issues
Stated Learning Objectives for the Emergency Medicine CME Activity
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize important pathophysiology concepts common to the care of emergency patients
- Describe common treatments for common and uncommon emergency medicine presentations
- Identify the indications/contraindications for procedures in the emergency medicine patient
- Answer the questions with regards to the proper disposition of patients presenting to the emergency department
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Tim Kentzel, MD
- Claudia Barthold, MD (Accrediting Reviewer)
How do I earn Emergency Medicine CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Emergency Medicine CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsBoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 35 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Emergency Medicine CME info found here.