Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Radiology CME Online Activity
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Radiology CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 1450 board-quality review questions and cases in Radiology and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 60 ABR SA-CME Credits to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 60 ABR SA-CME
- 60 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date Board-quality questions and cases with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Radiology MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Radiation and Radioisotope Safety
- Quick Hits
- Non-interpretive Skills
- GYN - Genitourinary
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Nick Galante, MD
- Andrea Paul, MD
Stated Radiology CME and MOC Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Interpret image findings to make a diagnosis
- Recognize patient safety issues that arise in the context of medical imaging
- Understand pathophysiology, management, follow-up, and/or treatment of diseases pertinent to radiology
- Apply imaging physics and basic science knowledge to improve image quality
How do I earn Radiology CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Radiology CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsQualified by the American Board of Radiology in meeting the criteria for self-assessment toward the purpose of fulfilling requirements in the ABR Maintenance of Certification Program.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Radiology CME info found here.