Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Urology CME Online
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Urology CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 700 board-quality review questions and cases in Urology and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date Board-quality questions and cases with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Urology Board Review Topics Covered:
- Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Dysfunction
- Penile tumors
- Renal Carcinomas
- Urologic Radiology
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Benign Urethral Lesions
- Urogenital Anomalies
- Pelvic Pain
- Infectious disease
- Retroperitoneal tumors
Stated Urology CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Diagnose common and rare disorders which may be encountered in Urology.
- Order and interpret results of common laboratory tests in Urology.
- Describe the range of available treatments and essential concepts in the field of Urology
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Ina W. Kim, MD
How do I earn Urology CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Urology CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsThe University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Urology CME info found here.