Child Neurology CME Online Review
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Child Neurology CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 1500 Child Neurology case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 100 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key Child Neurology MOC CME Activity Features
Child Neurology MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Basic Neuroscience
- Behavioral, Cognitive, Psych
- Epilepsy, Seizures
- Cranial Nerves
- Movement Disorders
- Demyelinating Disorders
- Neuroinfectious Disease
- Critical Care
- Neuro - Ophthalmology
- Neuro - Otology
- Neurotoxicology, Nutrition, Metabolic
- Child Neurology
- Neurologic Complications of Systemic Disease
- Imaging/Diagnostic Studies
- Clinical Neurology
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Contributing Child Neurology CME Medical Faculty
- Beth Leeman-Markowski, MD
- Amy Hellman, MD
Stated Learning Objectives for the Online Child Neurology CME Activity
Upon completion of this online CME activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the underlying pathophysiology of neurologic disease
- Interpret examination, history, laboratory and imaging findings to make a diagnosis
- Identify the appropriate work up and approach to management of neurologic disorders
- Recognize potential adverse effects of treatment and assess potential risk vs. benefit
How do I earn Child Neurology CME Credits?
- Check your Child Neurology state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Child Neurology CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Child Neurology CME info found here.