How do I earn Orthopedic Surgery CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME for where you practice.
- Purchase the BoardVitals Orthopedic Surgery CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: CME credits are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME credits.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.