Orthopedic Surgery CME Online Activity
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Orthopedic Surgery CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 550 Orthopedic Surgery case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn up to 54 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 54 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Select your plan
Test Drive a Free Sample
Key Orthopedic Surgery MOC CME Activity Features
Orthopedic Surgery MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Sports Medicine
- Basic Science
- Lower Extremities
- Upper Extremities
Stated Learning Objectives for the Orthopedic Surgery CME Online Activity
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate basic Orthopedic knowledge, including tumors, and adult reconstruction.
- Indicate knowledge of Pediatric Orthopedics including disease, trauma, and sports medicine.
- Identify trauma of the musculoskeletal system.
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Matthew Mormino, MD
- Benjamin Steuben, MD
How do I earn Orthopedic Surgery CME Credits?
- Check your Orthopedic Surgery state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Orthopedic Surgery CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 54 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Orthopedic Surgery CME info found here.