Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,500 Gift Card!
Sports Medicine CME Online Activity
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Sports Medicine CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 450 Sports Medicine case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 30 ABIM MOC (TM) Credits to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 30 ABIM MOC points
- 30 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
- Dr. Ross Mathiasen, MD, UNMC
- Dr. Ben Steuben, MD, St. George University School of Medicine
Stated Learning Objectives for the Sports Medicine CME Activity
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Provide guideline and knowledge-based approaches to acute and chronic injuries in the athlete
- Apply understanding of the pathophysiology of acute injuries in the athletic population
- Investigate the underlying pathophysiology of degenerative disorders pertaining to athletes
- Describe potential treatment options and common surgical and non-surgical procedures
How do I earn Sports Medicine CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Sports Medicine CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours. Members of the ABIM must log into their website to submit the number of hours stated on the certificate.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsSuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 30 Medical Knowledge points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Sports Medicine CME info found here.