Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,500 Gift Card!
Neurology CME Online Activity
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Neurology CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 1850 Neurology case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(TM) and up to 100 ABPN Neurology MOC Self Assessment points to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME & MOC Credits Simultaneously
- 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
- 100 ABPN SA credits
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Key Neurology MOC CME Activity Features
Neurology MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Child Neurology
- Neurologic Complications of Systemic Disease
- Behavioral, Cognitive, Psych
- Epilepsy, Seizures
- Neuro - Otology
- Movement Disorders
- Cranial Nerves
- Imaging/Diagnostic Studies
- Neuro - Ophthalmology
- Critical Care
- Demyelinating Disorders
- Neuroinfectious Disease
- Neurotoxicology, Nutrition, Metabolic
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Amy Hellman, MD, UNMC
Stated Neurology CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the underlying pathophysiology of neurology disease
- Interpret exam, history, laboratory and imaging findings to make a diagnosis
- Understand the appropriate work up and management of neurologic disorders
- Recognize potential adverse effects of treatment and assess potential risk vs benefit
How do I earn Neurology CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Neurology CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsBoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Neurology CME info found here.
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology has reviewed the BoardVitals Neurology activity and has approved the program as a part of a comprehensive Self-Assessment program, which is mandated by the ABMS as a necessary component of maintenance of certification.
This module is eligible for 100 American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) SA credits. One CME credit is equivalent to one ABPN SA credit.