Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Nephrology CME Online Activity
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Nephrology CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 450 Nephrology case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date Board-quality questions and cases with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Nephrology MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Kidney Transplantation
- Acid-Base and Potassium
- Acute Kidney Injury and ICU care
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium Stones
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Glomerular and Vascular
- Sodium and Water
- Tubular, Interstitial, and Cystic Disorders
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Dr. Andrea Paul, MD, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Scott Westphal, MD
Stated Learning Objectives for the Nephrology CME Activity
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Craft and implement effective care management plans.
- Identify, and provide current guideline based approaches to, common renal issues.
- Order and interpret labs.
- Explore differential diagnoses and apply basic renal pathophysiology to common renal problems.
How do I earn Nephrology CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Nephrology CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsThe University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Nephrology CME info found here.