Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits, PLUS get up to a $2,000 Gift Card!
Addiction Medicine CME Review
Stay up to date on the latest medical knowledge with this Addiction Medicine CME activity. In this online self-assessment activity, you'll test your knowledge with more than 700 Addiction Medicine case-style review questions and earn CME credits as you go. Review your responses with detailed, evidence-based rationales with references and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your career requirements.
Earn CME Credits
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s)
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date Board-quality questions and cases with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
Key CME Activity Features
Addiction Medicine Board Review Topics Covered:
- Genetics, Dysmorphology, and Metabolic Disorders
- Pharmacokinetics and Dynamics
- Behavioral Interventions
- Co-Ocurring Disorders
- Ethics, Legal and Liability
- Inpatient and Outpatient Management
- Neurobiology of Addiction
- Overview of Treatment
- Pain and Addiction
- Screening and Brief Intervention
- Smoking and Tobacco
Stated Addiction Medicine CME Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Make a diagnosis.
- Order and interpret results.
- Assess risk, determine prognosis, and apply principles from epidemiologic studies.
- Describe the underlying pathophysiology of disease and basic science knowledge.
Reviewing Medical Faculty
- Kim Haynes-Henson, MD, UNMC
How do I earn Addiction Medicine CME Credits?
- Check your state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Addiction Medicine CME Self-Assessment Activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
AccreditationsThe University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Addiction Medicine CME info found here.