If you’re preparing for your USMLE Step 2 CK exam, you may be overwhelmed by all the topics you have to prepare for. It can feel like a small, vital step on a long road to your goal of becoming a doctor. The best way to prepare for these exams is by getting really comfortable with practice questions. We’ve chosen 4 highly rated questions from the BoardVitals USMLE Step 2 CK Practice Question Bank. Can you answer them correctly?
How did you do? Whether you aced them all or missed a few, you still can use more practice.
The USMLE Step 2 CK exam lasts nine hours and is considered the hardest of the three USMLE exams. It consists of eight 60 minute blocks, each with 45 or fewer questions. The topics covered on the exam are broken down as follows:
- Medical Knowlege/Scientific Concepts 10-15%
- Patient Care: Diagnosis 40-50%
- History/Physical Examination
- Laboratory/Diagnostic Studies
- Patient Care: Management Health Maintenance/Disease prevention 30-35%
- Clinical Interventions
- Mixed Management
- Surveillance for Disease Recurrence
- Communication, Professionalism, Systems-based practice, practice-based learning 3-7%