Our previous Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) sample questions were a hit with prospective FNP’s so we’ve created an interactive practice test using 6 more highly rated questions (of which you’ll find in our actual board review) giving you a taste of what to look forward to when you decide to take the plunge. Good luck!
How did you do?
Our ANCC FNP Question Bank provides over 1,800 comprehensive test questions that have been vetted by qualified nurse practitioners targeted to the ANCC FNP Board Certification Exam. Take a look at this detailed list of topics (including # of questions in each sub-topic) covered in the FNP board review to see just how inclusive our questions are of the material that’s relevant to you:
- Advanced Diagnostic Reasoning (21)
- Advanced Health and Physical Assessment (111)
- Ambulatory Medicine (136)
- Cardiovascular (87)
- Clinical Prevention and Population Health (76)
- Endocrine (51)
- Gastrointestinal (52)
- Genitourinary/Reproductive (130)
- Geriatrics (35)
- Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose, Throat (63)
- Health Promotion and Maintenance (101)
- Hematopoietic (47)
- Immune (36)
- Infections (47)
- Informatics (44)
- Integumentary (62)
- Musculoskeletal (118)
- Neurological and Psychiatric (86)
- Pediatric Care (46)
- Pharmacology (45)
- Professional Practice (470)
- Respiratory (53)
Lastly, as a registered nurse, if you choose to pursue a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) career path then you know very well that studying for the exam can be stressful; especially when you have to set time aside for work, family, friends and earning your required Contact Hours.
Board Vitals has recognized this problem and found a remedy: now you can earn 1 ANCC accredited Contact Hour for every 20 FNP questions answered through BoardVitals. We’re not making this up.
Again, it’s this simple:
- For every 20 questions you answer, you’ll receive 1 Contact Hour.
- And with over 1,800 questions, you can fulfill up to 90 Contact Hours.
We’re looking out for you because we know you’re doing the same for us.
Taking the AANP FNP Certification Exam? Check out our AANP FNP Question Bank and sign up for a free trial today.