If you’re preparing for your INBDE exam, you might find yourself stressing over memorizing every detail from your INBDE study material. The best way to be ready for exam day is by taking practice questions. To help with your INBDE preparation, we’ve gathered 5 INBDE sample questions for you to try below, including questions with the exam’s Patient Box question format.
Try this INBDE Sample Questions Quiz
How did you do and what did you think about the INBDE patient box style questions? Whether you answered them all correctly or stumbled over several of the answers, practicing is the best way to prepare for the INBDE.
About the INBDE Exam
The INBDE exam takes 12 hours and 30 minutes to complete and is conducted over a period of one and a half days. The exam has 500 questions, covering the 56 areas of fundamental knowledge that candidates are expected to master. According to the INBDE Test Specifications, the following disciplines are tested:
- Molecular, biochemical, cellular, and systems-level development, structure, and function: 12.2%
- Physics and chemistry to explain normal biology and pathobiology: 6.8%
- Physics and chemistry to explain the characteristics and use of technologies and materials: 8.0%
- Principles of genetic, congenital and developmental diseases and conditions and their clinical features to understand patient risk: 10.6%
- Cellular and molecular bases of immune and non-immune host defense mechanisms: 9.0%
- General and disease-specific pathology to assess patient risk: 11.8%
- Biology of microorganisms in physiology and pathology: 10.6%
- Pharmacology: 10.6%
- Behavioral sciences, ethics, and jurisprudence: 10.6%
- Research methodology and analysis, and informatics tools: 9.8%
The BoardVitals INBDE question bank features more than 2,300 dental boards sample questions to help you master concepts and subjects that you can expect to see on your exam. It even includes sample INBDE Patient Box questions. Sign up for a free trial today for more INBDE practice questions.