Echocardiography & New Hampshire CME Requirements
- 400 2-Dimensional Echo/Doppler studies per year in 2 of the previous 3 years
- 50 Transesophageal echocardiograms per year in 2 of the previous 3 years (transesophageal recertification only)
- 100 Stress echocardiograms per year for 2 of the previous 3 years (Stress Echocardiography recertification only)
- 15 AMA Category 1 Credits (specific to Echocardiography) in the 3 years preceding application for recertification
At a Glance
The National Board of Echocardiography requires 15 AMA Category 1 hours during the 3 years preceding application for recertification.
- 40 AMA PRA or ACCME Category 1 Credits.
- 3 Opioid CME (Physicians with NDE-DEA License).
At a Glance
100 total hours every 2 years
The New Hampshire State Board of Medicine requires 100 AMA PRA or ACCME CME hours every two years. At least 40 of these credits must be Category 1 credits. The remaining 60 may be a combination of Category 1 and/or Category 2 credits. Physicians with an NDE-DEA license will also need to complete at least 3 hours of board-approved Opioid CME.
Earn up to 30 Category 1 Continuing Medical Education hours while answering Echocardiography Specific Questions. Each question includes an answer and detailed explanation. This question bank is a completely online activity.
Continuing Education requirements change often. We monitor the boards regularly to stay current, but if any information appears out of date, contact us and let us know.