Radiology & South Carolina CME Requirements
- Continual average of 75 CME credits over the 3 previous years (min 25 self-assessment credits) (years 4+)
- Continuing average of 1 Participatory Quality Improvement Activity in previous 3 years. (years 4+)
By the end of year 10
- MOC Exam
At a Glance
The American Board of Radiology requires 75 Category 1 CME hours to be maintained over the 3 previous years.
Of these hours, a minimum of 25 must be self-assessment (SA-CME) activities.
- 40 AMA or AOA Category 1 CME.
- 2 Approved Procedures of Prescribing and Monitoring Controlled Substances.
- 30 Practice-Relevant CME.
At a Glance
40 total hours every 2 years
The South Carolina Board of Medical Examiners requires 40 AMA, AOA, or other board-approved organization Category 1 hours. Of these hours, a minimum of 30 must be on a subject directly related to the licensee's practice area, and a minimum of 2 hours must be on the subject of approved procedures of prescribing and monitoring controlled substances.
Radiology Question Bank CME - $599
Earn up to 60 Category 1 CME credits while preparing for the Radiology Maintenance of Certification Exam. This includes Radiology subspecialties, such as Mammography, as well as an extensive non-interpretive section.
Continuing Education requirements change often. We monitor the boards regularly to stay current, but if any information appears out of date, contact us and let us know.