Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation & New Hampshire CME Requirements
By the end of year 5
- 150 Category 1 CME hours (min 8 self-assessment)
- 1 Practice Performance Project
By the end of year 10
- 150 Category 1 CME hours (years 6-10, min 8 self-assessment)
- MOC Exam (years 7-10 only)
- 1 Project Performance Project (years 6-10)
At a Glance
The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation requires 150 Category 1 credits every 5 years, of which a minimum of 50% must relate to the physician's specialty or subspecialty.
Physician's with time-limited certificates issued before 2012 must complete 300 credits by the end of the year 10.
- 40 AMA PRA or ACCME Category 1 Credits.
- 3 Opioid CME (Physicians with NDE-DEA License).
At a Glance
100 total hours every 2 years
The New Hampshire State Board of Medicine requires 100 AMA PRA or ACCME CME hours every two years. At least 40 of these credits must be Category 1 credits. The remaining 60 may be a combination of Category 1 and/or Category 2 credits. Physicians with an NDE-DEA license will also need to complete at least 3 hours of board-approved Opioid CME.
Continuing Education requirements change often. We monitor the boards regularly to stay current, but if any information appears out of date, contact us and let us know.