Nuclear Cardiology & South Carolina CME Requirements
- Board certification in Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, or Radiology.
- 30 CME hours in the 3 years preceding application (15 of which must be nuclear cardiology specific)
At a Glance
The Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology requires 30 CME hours in the 3 years preceding the application for recertification. Of these hours, a miminum of 15 must be on the subject of Nuclear Cardiology.
- 40 AMA or AOA Category 1 CME.
- 2 Approved Procedures of Prescribing and Monitoring Controlled Substances.
- 30 Practice-Relevant CME.
At a Glance
40 total hours every 2 years
The South Carolina Board of Medical Examiners requires 40 AMA, AOA, or other board-approved organization Category 1 hours. Of these hours, a minimum of 30 must be on a subject directly related to the licensee's practice area, and a minimum of 2 hours must be on the subject of approved procedures of prescribing and monitoring controlled substances.
Nuclear Cardiology CME - $599
Earn up to 15 Nuclear Cardiology Specific CME hours. This activity meets the required hours for certification.
Continuing Education requirements change often. We monitor the boards regularly to stay current, but if any information appears out of date, contact us and let us know.