Preventive Medicine Recertification Exam Review
Free access to select questions
Included with all plans
- Customize practice tests by subject
- Track your progress with advanced analytics and reports
- Timed option to simulate real test conditions
- Compare your progress against the national average
“There are very few sources of practice questions for the preventive medicine board exam, so this is a big asset to anyone studying for the test. This question bank is up-to-date and covers all the topics that are most likely to be tested on the real exam. The questions really mirror the length and format of the items on the actual test. A highly recommended resource for preventive medicine trainees and those doing MOC!”MD Certified in Preventive Medicine
Key Preventive Medicine MOC Board Review Features
Preventive Medicine MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Health Services Management (Systems-Based Practice)
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Clinical Preventive Medicine
- Behavior and Mental Health
Preventive Medicine MOC Exam Facts:
The Preventive Medicine MOC Exam content consists of ONLY the candidate’s specialty or subspecialty. The MOC Exam follows the same content outline as the initial certification exam without the core portion.
The Preventive Medicine MOC Exam is an in-person examination in pencil and paper format. Candidates have two hours to the complete the exam which includes 100 multiple-choice questions. A score of 60 correct answers or more is considered passing. Pass/fail results are emailed to the candidates no later than four weeks after the exam.
What topics are covered on the Preventive Medicine MOC Exam?
The BoardVitals Preventive Medicine MOC question bank follows the ABPM Preventive Medicine MOC Exam Study Guide & Content Outline as follows:
- Clinical Preventive Medicine 25%
- Public Health/Population Health Medicine 25%
- Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Informatics 20%
- Environmental Medicine 15%
- Strategic Healthcare Leadership 15%
Stated Learning Objectives for the Preventive Medicine CME Online Activity
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge across specialty areas such as epidemiology, biostatistics, mental health, and clinical preventive medicine.
- Apply principles or regulations to situations faced by specialists.
- Define and classify topics across the specialty area that occur in practice.
Contributing Medical Faculty
- Paul DeFlorio, MD
- Sylvie Stacy, MD
How do I earn Preventive Medicine CME Credits?
- Check your Preventive Medicine state requirements for CME where you practice.
- Purchase the Preventive Medicine Question Bank with optional CME Certificate Add-on.
- Answer questions with at least 75% accuracy (you may correct answers as you go).
- Redeem and submit the form and evaluation.
- Print your PDF certificate of completion.
*Please Note: Non-MOC hours (CME only) are self-reported. Please follow the instructions given by your board to report your CME hours.
For full steps, view our Support Page on Redeeming CME Hours.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. BoardVitals designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1™ Credit(s). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Further Preventive Medicine CME info found here.