BoardVitals Radiology Board Results 2014 / 2015BoardVitals has conducted a survey to determine our Radiology Board pass rate compared to the national average. Each survey is conducted by Lucyna Solutions (an independent third party) and is based on a random selection of test takers. We are the only board prep company that we know of that publishes independently certified results on an annual basis.
BoardVitals Radiology Board Pass Rate: 95.5%
National Average: 92%
Radiology Number of Respondents: 26 (Statistically Significant Sample)
- 4 out of 5 Radiologists said BoardVitals adequately prepared them for the exam
- 82% of Physicians surveyed said BoardVitals software was easy to use
- Almost 80% of Radiologists surveyed thought BV provided great value for the price
- 4 out of 5 respondents also said BoardVitals helped improve exam performance
- Prep for great Radiology Board Results with our Radiology Question Bank
Here's some of the feedback that we received. You'll see a lot is good, but we also don't shy from complaints. Instead, we are learning from our students and physicians and are constantly evolving the BoardVitals application to be the best and most comprehensive study guide available. We're proud to keep beating the national average for pass ratings as well as our own marks.
"Took radiology recert boards - questions were right on. One thing exam does, it takes a subject with clinical vignette - asks for diagnosis, when enter icon pops up states you will not be able to change your answer- the next several questions - ask ?s about diagnosis - 30-40% if exam was this way." — 12/21/2014
"BoardVitals was very helpful and a great way to practice questions which really helped me passed. Very similar to the [board] exam. Thanks for your help!!!" — 12/23/2014
"Your quick response to inquiries is excellent." — 12/20/2014
"Out of 1000 or so questions that I went through, there were 3 or 4 which had incorrect answers. I felt it was really good preparation and was better than most of the other question banks." — 12/19/2014
- Response from BoardVitals: Thanks! We fixed the ones that you submitted to us.
"It's too hard to scroll through all the written out explanations to find the questions you missed. Very inefficient." — 12/19/2014
- Response from BoardVitals: Thanks for the feedback. We’re rebuilding the post-test review to make it a little easier. Appreciate you letting us know.
"Excellent." — 12/19/2014
"The questions were on the right track, but there were far too few in radiology." — 12/19/2014
- Response from BoardVitals: We added over 300 questions to cover additional key topics for the exam.
"Having gone through the entire question bank in a fairly short period of time, I found that several questions ended up getting repeated with very minor changes in the question stem (same exact images, explanations and references used). Also, I appreciated when wrong answer choices got separate explanations and teaching points (as opposed to saying it's the incorrect choice, then copy/pasting the correct choice's explanation." — 12/19/2014
"Great questions especially physics. Helped me a lot, thank you!" — 12/19/2014