Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) Recertification Review
Choose your plan
Free access to select questions
Included with all plans
- Customize practice tests by subject
- Track your progress with advanced analytics and reports
- Timed option to simulate real test conditions
- Compare your progress against the national average
“Lots of questions, great review for recertification.”
Key Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation MOC Board Review Features
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation MOC Board Review Topics Covered:
- Neurologic Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Amputation, Equipment and Assistive Technology
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Problems & Outcomes
- Applied and Basic Science
- Patient Evaluation & Diagnosis
Information about the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation MOC Exam
The MOC Exam is Part III of the ABPMR's MOC program. The purpose of the exam is to determine whether the candidate has the skills needed for their practice, and that they're keeping up with advances in the field.
What is covered on the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation MOC Exam?
Class 1: Type of Problem / Organ System
- Neurologic Disorders 31%
- Musculoskeletal Medicine 32%
- Amputation 5%
- Medical Rehabilitation 6%
- Rehabilitation Problems and Outcomes 13%
- Basic Sciences 13%
Class 2: Focus of Question / Patient Management
- Patient Evaluation & Diagnosis 35%
- Electrodiagnosis 11%
- Patient Management 41%
- Equipment & Assistive Technology 5%
- Applied Sciences 8%
In addition to the BoardVitals PM&R MOC Question Bank, it is suggested you review the MOC100, which consists of 100 ABPMR-vetted practice questions pulled directly from previous exams.
How long is the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation MOC Exam?
The PM&R MOC Exam is a computer-based exam consisting of 160 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) in single best answer format and is comprised of one five-hour section.