Pharmacology CE for Nurse Practitioners and APRNs
Complete your ANCC Pharmacotherapeutics 25-contact hour requirement quickly and easily online with the BoardVitals Pharmacology CE for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses. Access 200 Pharmacotherapeutics questions in this activity where you’ll identify important pathophysiology concepts common to the care of patients using pharmaceuticals, learn the pharmacology of common medications, select the proper pharmacotherapeutics based on a clinical presentation, and incorporate evidence-based changes into practice. Earn 25 ANCC accredited contact hours upon completion of this pharmacology CE activity. This question bank meets the ANCC Pharmacotherapeutics requirement for Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Nurse Specialists.
Quick and Convenient: The fastest way to earn CME online
Up-to-date evidence-based questions and cases with rationales and detailed explanations
Select your plan
Test Drive a Free Sample
Nursing Pharmacotherapy CE Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify important pathophysiology concepts common to the care of patients using pharmaceuticals
- Describe the pharmacology of common medications
- Select the proper pharmacotherapeutics based on the clinical presentation.
- Incorporate evidence-based changes into practice
Speakers and Planning Committee:
- Michael Gooch, MSN, RN, ACNP-BC, FNP-BC, ENP-BC, CFRN, CTRN, CEN, EMT-P
- Heidi Keeler, PhD, RN
- Renee Paulin, MSN, RN, CWOCN
- Claire Schwegel, DNP, FNP-BC, MS, RN
How do I earn Pharmacology CE contact hours?
- Check the ANCC requirements for pharmacotherapeutics to see if this is a requirement for you. All re-certifying Nurse Practitioners (NP) and Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNS) must complete the 25-contact hour requirement.
- Purchase the BoardVitals Pharmacology CE activity for Nurse Practitioners and APRNs.
- Answer questions to earn credits. For each 1.0 contact hours the learner must complete 9 test questions. Upon completion of the entire test bank, learner may receive 25 contact hours or may redeem a portion of the 25 contact hours by increments of 1.0 contact hour at a time.
- Generate a certificate of completion PDF for your own records.
Learn more about the Pharmacotherapeutics Board Exam on the blog
How to Fulfill Your ANCC Pharmacology Requirement Fast & Easily
Trying to find more information to fulfill your Pharmacotherapeutics requirements? Check out the content in the [Nursing](https://www.boardvitals.com/blog/category/nursing/) section on our blog. You’ll discover in-depth resources to help you complete all continuing education requirements to maintain your Pharmacology Certification.Read More
NursingCE is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC) through the joint-providership of NursingCE (provider) and BoardVitals. This activity is provided for a maximum of 25.0 contact hours under ANCC criteria. Further Pharmacotherapeutics info can be found here.