Hematology & Oncology & New Hampshire CME Requirements
- Complete at least 1 MOC Activity every 2 years (counts towards 5 and 10 years marks)
By the end of year 5
- 100 MOC Points, 20 of which must be Medical Knowledge
By the end of year 10
- Additional 100 MOC Points, 20 of which must be Medical Knowledge
- Pass the MOC Exam
At a Glance
- 40 AMA PRA or ACCME Category 1 Credits.
- 3 Opioid CME (Physicians with NDE-DEA License).
At a Glance
100 total hours every 2 years
The New Hampshire State Board of Medicine requires 100 AMA PRA or ACCME CME hours every two years. At least 40 of these credits must be Category 1 credits. The remaining 60 may be a combination of Category 1 and/or Category 2 credits. Physicians with an NDE-DEA license will also need to complete at least 3 hours of board-approved Opioid CME.
Oncology Question Bank CME - $599
Earn up to 27 Category 1 CME Credits and 27 ABIM MOC Credits specific to Oncology. Earn CME/MOC credits while preparing for the Oncology re-certification exam.
Earn up to 40 Category 1 CME Hours and 40 Internal Medicine Specific MOC Points by completing the Internal Medicine Question Bank Activity. Learners can prepare for the maintenance of certification exam while completing CME and MOC requirements.
Continuing Education requirements change often. We monitor the boards regularly to stay current, but if any information appears out of date, contact us and let us know.