AMCB Nurse Midwife Certification & Exam Prep
Free access to select questions
Included with all plans
- Customize practice tests by subject
- Track your progress with advanced analytics and reports
- Timed option to simulate real test conditions
- Compare your progress against the national average
Key Certified Nurse Midwife Board Review Features
Certified Nurse Midwife Board Review Topics Covered:
- Women’s Health and Primary Care
- Antepartum Care
- Intrapartum Care
- Neonatal Care
- Family Planning and Gynecology
About the AMCB Certified Nurse Midwife Certification Exam
The purpose of the AMCB CNM Certification Exam is to set a national standard for the knowledge expected of an entry level nurse midwife practitioner for safe practice.
What content is tested on the AMCB Certified Nurse Midwife Certification Exam?
According to the AMCB Task Analysis Report for the CNM exam, the following topics will be tested:
- Antepartum 21%
- Intrapartum 21%
- Postpartum 18%
- Newborn 10%
- Well Woman/GYN 19%
- Primary Care 11%
How many questions are on the AMCB CNM Certification Exam?
The Certified Nurse Midwife Certification Exam is four hours long and consists of 175 multiple-choice questions.