Nuclear Medicine & Wyoming CME Requirements
- 1 IMP Activity
By the end of year 5
- 125 AMA Category 1 Credits
- Minimum 40 self-assessment credits
- Minimum 87.5 hours on Nuclear Medicine
By the end of year 10
- MOC Exam
- 125 AMA Category 1 Credits (years 6+)
- Minimum 87.5 hours on Nuclear Medicine (years 6+)
- Minimum 40 self-assessment credits (years 6+)
At a Glance
The American Board of Nuclear Medicine requires 125 AMA Category 1 credits every 5 years, with a minimum average of 25 CME AMA Category 1 Credits per year.
Of these credits, a minimum of 17.5 must be on the subject of Nuclear Medicine per year, and a minimum of 8 self-assessment credits per year.
Correlative Imaging, and other subjects that are related to a physician's field of practice, may be counted towards the 17.5 Nuclear Medicine related-activity credits per year requirement.
- 60 AMA Category 1 or 2 Credits, AOA Credits, or SA Activities.
At a Glance
60 total hours every 3 years
The Wyoming Board of Medicine requires 60 CME hours every 3 years. These hours may be any combination of AMA-approved Category 1 or Category 2 credits, AOA credits, and verifiable self-assessment activities.
Continuing Education requirements change often. We monitor the boards regularly to stay current, but if any information appears out of date, contact us and let us know.