Allergy & Immunology & Missouri CME Requirements
- 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits Annually
By the end of year 5
- 1 Recent Advances Module
- 1 Practice Assessment/Quality Improvement Activitiy
By the end of year 10
- 1 Communication Module
- 1 Patient Safety Module
- 2 Recent Advances Module (Cumulative over all 10 years)
- 2 Practice Assessment/Quality Improvement Activity (Cumulative over all 10 years)
- Pass the Secure Examination once every ten years.
At a Glance
The American Board of Allergy and Immunology requires 25 AMA PRA Category 1 credits each year on the subject of Allergy and Immunology. Up to 6 of these credits may come from non-self-directed state and institutional mandated CME activities. A Patient Safety module and Communication module are each required once every 10 years, and a Recent Advances module is required once every 5 years. The secure examination must be passed once every 10 years. Complete 1 Practice Assessment/Quality Improvement model every 5 years (see ABAI website for qualifying activities)
- 50 AOA Category 1-A or 2-A, AMA Category 1, or AAFP prescribed Credits
At a Glance
50 total hours every 2 years
The Missouri Board of Registration for the Healing Arts requires 50 hours of CME to be completed every two years, which must be either AOA Category 1-A, AOA Category 2-A,
AMA Category 1, or AAFP prescribed credits.
40 hours are deemed sufficient if all are accreditted as either AOA Category 1-A or AMA Category 1 credits and each activity included a post-test of the material
Continuing Education requirements change often. We monitor the boards regularly to stay current, but if any information appears out of date, contact us and let us know.