Allergy & Immunology & Kentucky CME Requirements
- 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits Annually
By the end of year 5
- 1 Recent Advances Module
- 1 Practice Assessment/Quality Improvement Activitiy
By the end of year 10
- 1 Communication Module
- 1 Patient Safety Module
- 2 Recent Advances Module (Cumulative over all 10 years)
- 2 Practice Assessment/Quality Improvement Activity (Cumulative over all 10 years)
- Pass the Secure Examination once every ten years.
At a Glance
The American Board of Allergy and Immunology requires 25 AMA PRA Category 1 credits each year on the subject of Allergy and Immunology. Up to 6 of these credits may come from non-self-directed state and institutional mandated CME activities. A Patient Safety module and Communication module are each required once every 10 years, and a Recent Advances module is required once every 5 years. The secure examination must be passed once every 10 years. Complete 1 Practice Assessment/Quality Improvement model every 5 years (see ABAI website for qualifying activities)
- 30 AMA or AOA Approved Category 1 Credits.
At a Glance
60 total hours every 3 years
The Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure requires 60 hours of CME credits every three years, of which 30 must be AMA or AOA approved Category 1 hours.
Continuing Education requirements change often. We monitor the boards regularly to stay current, but if any information appears out of date, contact us and let us know.