BoardVitals is now providing yet another way to dominate the Boards with a new ENT Oral Boards interactive training tool that’s designed to guide users through the experience of sitting for the Oral Board Exam. It’s a perfect complement to our ENT Board Review question bank that has more than 1,400 multiple choice questions to prepare you for the written exam in September.
Let me break it down:
- With our ENT Oral Boards Training, you receive access to over 80 open ended prompts, similar to the questions articulated during the exam
- Each open ended prompt includes detailed explanations about how to best structure an answer
- It includes guidance on obtaining a medical history, performing physical examinations, making differential diagnoses and reviewing images related to specific cases
- Users can progress at their own pace
- Compatible with all mobile and tablet devices for case review on the go
- Use alongside our Otolaryngology Written Exam Prep.
Go ahead and take a look at these sample prompts (my gift to you). Figure out how you’d best answer each question (no, but really, first try to answer these questions as you would if an examiner was sitting across from you) and then read a detailed explanation of how to correctly structure an answer. Mind you, there’s over 100 more questions where these came from.
- - -
What additional information would you seek?
What would you like to do next?
What would you like to ask?
If you’d like to try out a few more free questions then don’t hesitate in signing up for a free trial.
I know the exam is just around the corner and anxiety has its way of settling in, but as long as you remain confident and study hard then you’ll pass without fail.
Keep calm and good luck!